Hayden After School Registration
2018-2019 School Year
2018-2019 Hayden After School Registration Sign Up Links
This program is currently full for the 2018-2019 School Year however we encourage you to sign up for the wait list as we do see movement throughout the spring and summer.
In order to take part in the on-line registration your child MUST;
1. Have a current or expired Hayden membership (your child’s membership does NOT have to be current in order to register for the 2018-2019 Hayden After-School program).
2. You will need to know your Hayden user name and password in order to register for Hayden After-School. Please call or e-mail your request PRIOR to the registration date as we may be unable to assist you during the busy registration time.
3. If your family is new to the Hayden Centre and has NEVER had a Hayden Household account with us, you must create a household account. This can be done on-line or in person at the Centre. IF ANYONE IN YOUR FAMILY HAS HAD A MEMBERSHIP WITH HAYDEN IN THE PAST, YOU ALREADY HAVE A HAYDEN ACCOUNT. DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT. Please call or e-mail the Centre if you need assistance.
4. You can create an account as part of the Hayden After-School Registration process, but we ENCOUARGE you to do it prior to registration as it takes time and staff may not be able to assist you during the busy registration period.
IMPORTANT: You MUST have your username and password PRIOR to registration. We may not be able to help you with this at registration time.
REQUESTING YOUR DAYS—Beginning on March 27th at 7:00AM
1. From the Hayden Website, click on the “2018-2019 Hayden After-School Registration” links.
2. Select the days you would like to request. You MUST select a minimum of two days to enroll in Hayden After School (Thursday counts as two days). We encourage you to sign up for any days you think you may need in the fall. There is no payment due at this time and you will not need to commit to your days at this time.
3. You will need to complete the transaction in order to complete the registration process, but, no payment is due at this time.
4. We will notify families what days we are able to offer to you on or before April 6th. At this time we will let you know what days you will be offered, what days you will be placed on a waitlist and what number you are on the waitlist for each day.
The Hayden Centre will provide busing from each of the Lexington Public Elementary Schools. There will be more information regarding bussing provided to families in the upcoming months.